Derwent Valley Light Railway
British Railways D2245 built 1959.
Picture by Trevor HumbeyBuilt 1956 and numbered under British Railways as 11215. First allocated to 50B Leeds, Neville Hill in 1956, then to 50C Selby in 1959 having been renumbered again to D2245. Then it was allocated to 50A York again in 1959 until 50D Goole in 1967 and later withdrawn in 1968. It was sold to the Derwent Valley railway in 1969 where it became number 2 and stayed until it was sold to the Battlefield railway, Shackerstone in 1978.